- Bluebeard – Nominated several times for the coveted James Beard culinary award, Bluebeard specializes in local, contemporary cuisine and hand-crafted cocktails.
*Pro Tip: Try the Sanctuary—it’s like a spa day with booze. (bluebeardindy.com)
- Milktooth – Condé Nast listed Milktooth as “one of the best places to eat food on planet Earth.” If that isn’t enough to make your mouth water, they also serve some of the best hand-crafted coffee drinks and cocktails in Indy.
*Pro Tip: They do not take reservations, yet are one of the hottest restaurants in Indy; be prepared to get a mimosa and wait for a bit.
- Siam Square – Spice up your life with this delightfully authentic, local Thai restaurant. Whether you are looking for a great lunch spot or an intimate dinner venue, Siam Square is doing it right.
*Pro Tip: Thai-hot is on point, but not for the faint of heart!
- St. Elmo Steakhouse – A classic Indianapolis favorite! Forbes calls St. Elmo one of the “10 Great Classic Restaurants Well Worth Visiting”.
*Pro Tip: Make sure to start your meal with a shrimp cocktail for the full Elmo’s experience.
- Iaria’s – Just a block south of The Vue, Iaria’s offers authentic Italian cuisine that will make you an instant fan. You can order from the regular menu, partake in family-style dining, or simply get carry-out—nothing better than noodles and Netflix, right?
*Pro Tip: Their Drogato is rich, creamy, spicy, and dreamy.
- Bazbeaux – Located on Massachusetts Avenue, Bazbeaux has been voted “Best Pizza in Indy” so many times that we’ve stopped counting. Offering classic toppings, and more eccentric options like pine nuts, lump crab meat, and Cajun shrimp, this local favorite has a little something for everyone.
*Pro Tip: Try the Pizza Alla Quattro Formaggio. You’re welcome.